If you ever have trouble with your Application Manager, there may be a time where Recast Support will ask you for information from the logs. Here's where the logs are stored, and how to get them to us.
Enable debug logging
When troubleshooting, it's often useful to increase logging to the debug level.
To enable debug logging:
- Open Application Manager and navigate to the MECM Integration tab.
- Go to MECM Settings > General settings.
- Set Debug logging to enabled and click Apply to save changes.
If you are having issues with application import or Application Manager UI, send all files from the following folder to Recast Support:
- C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\Logs
If you're having issues with application media download, send also the following log file:
- C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Application Manager\PackageDownloader\PackageDownloader.log