Wake on LAN settings impact all WOL packets sent by Recast.
If you are using Right Click Tools Enterprise with Recast Management Server, Wake on LAN settings can be configured in the Settings section of the Recast Management Server interface.
If you are running Right Click Tools Enterprise in Standalone mode, you can set Wake on LAN options in the Configure Recast RCT application.
To configure Wake on LAN options in Recast Management Server interface:
1. In your Recast Management Server, navigate to Settings > Settings.
2. Under ConfigMgrServer options, configure the following settings:
- WakeOnLanPort: Sets the UDP port from which WoL packets will be sent.
- Unicast: Determines if WoL packets are sent with unicast or subnet directed broadcasts.
- NumberOfPackets: Sets the number of WoL packets to send when trying to wake up devices.
To configure Wake on LAN options in Configure Recast RCT:
1. From the Windows Start menu, open the Configure Recast RCT application.
NOTE: You can also access Configure Recast RCT from your Configuration Manager console by navigating to the Recast Software node and selecting Configure Recast in the 'How Can We Help?' section.
2. Open the WOL tab.
3. Enable Unicast Mode to send Wake on LAN packets with unicast or subnet directed broadcasts.
4. Set the Port to use and the Number of Packets to send when trying to wake up devices.
5. Click Save.